Clinical Genetics at Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick
For enquires and appointments call any of the following numbers:
We are located in The Bright Alliance, Cnr Avoca & High Streets, Randwick
We provide medical assessment, investigation, diagnosis, genetic counselling, management and monitoring of rare disorders.
Our multidisciplinary team also provides individual and family support for children and adults with inheritable disorders, chromosomal abnormalities, dysmorphic syndromes, non-syndromic congenital anomalies and other disorders.
The Genetics Service provide outreach clinics to the Canberra and Wollongong Hospitals.
Referrals are required for clinic appointments.
The Genetics service is involved in the following clinics at Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick;
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Tuberous Sclerosis
- Craniofacial/Cleft palate
- Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Hearing Support
- Cardiac Clinic
- Connective Tissue Disorders
- Limb Management
- Mowat-Wilson clinic
We're part of the South Eastern Sydney Genetics Service which includes;
- Prenatal service at the Royal Hospital for Women
- Adult service at Prince of Wales Hospital
- Prenatal, paediatric and adult services at St George Hospital, and
- Outreach services to the ACT and Wollongong.