Gastroenterology and liver services at Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick
Enquiries: (02) 9382 1752
(02) 9382 1483 or
(02) 9382 0033
Fax: (02) 9382 1787
Clinic location: Outpatients Department - Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick
The Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick Gastroenterology Department provides a comprehensive service to children and adolescents with gastrointestinal and liver problems.
Working in close collaboration with other health care professionals, services include:
- General Gastroenterology
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease service
- Motility Clinic
- Cystic Fibrosis Service
- Tracheo-oesophageal Fistula/Oesophageal Atresia Service
- Consultative Total Parental Nutrition (TPN) service
- Endoscopic Procedural Service
- Consultative service to the Epidermolysis Bullosa programme
- High resolution oesophageal and ano-rectal manometry, multi-channel impedance monitoring and electrogastrography service
- Capsule Endoscopy Service
- Gastroenterology laboratory
- Gastroenterology Research Programme
A number of clinics are held in the Hospital’s Outpatients Department for children in the areas of gastroenterology, liver and hepatology, nutrition, irritable babies and constipation.
A/Prof Avi Lemberg
Dr Usha Krishnan
Dr Keith Ooi
Dr Nitin Gupta
(02) 9382 1470
Fax (for referral letters)
(02) 9382 1461
Paediatric Outpatients Department
Sydney Children's Hospital
High St, Randwick 2031
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
For information on Inflammatory Bowel Disease clinics, please see Crohns, colitis and IBD services
The Hospital’s gastroenterology team hold clinics at Canberra Hospital and St George Hospital. Patients must be referred to the clinic by a specialist.
To make an appointment at Canberra Hospital, please call (02) 6174 7550. Fax Number: (02) 6244 4535.
To make an appointment at St George Hospital, please call (02) 9113 2319.