Physiotherapy at Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick
Phone: (02) 9382 1050
Fax: (02) 9382 1079
Location: Allied Health South, Level 0
Physiotherapists at Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick assess and treat children with physical problems and disabilities, such as:
- Orthopaedic problems including scoliosis, talipes equinovarus/clubfoot, sports injuries, fractures and juvenile arthritis
- Neurological problems including cerebral palsy, developmental delay, brain injury, spinal cord injury and spina bifida
- Respiratory problems including cystic fibrosis
- Other problems including hand injuries, muscle disease and burns
- Hydrotherapy for individual children on both an inpatient and outpatient basis.
Members of the Physiotherapy team attend various clinics in the Outpatient or Physiotherapy Department. These include:
- Ponseti Clubfoot Clinic
Spinal Cord Injury
Outreach clinics are held for Neuromuscular, Cystic Fibrosis and Spina Bifida patients.