Rehab2Kids at Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick
For an appointment, please call:
- 9382 0178
- 9382 1685
- 9382 1595
Fax (for referrals)
- 9382 0177
We are located on Level 2 of the Ainsworth Building (South West Wing)
Rehab2Kids is one of the three metropolitan paediatric rehabilitation units caring for children and young people in NSW (the Greater Eastern and Southern Child Health Networks) who have a range of disabilities, including Acquired Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, Amputations and Limb Difference, Spinal Cord Injury and Disease, and Spina Bifida.
Rehab2Kids is made up of these specialised services:
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation Program
- Cerebral Palsy Service
- Limb Management Clinic
- Spina Bifida
- Spinal Cord Clinic
Rehab2Kids works closely with and can help coordinate care with clinical teams in the Hospital such as Orthopaedics, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Plastics and other specialised services.
Interested in RaceRunning
Come along for a test drive/ride!
- When: Wednesday 22 May, 9:30-10:30am
- Where: Meet at Rehab2Kids, South West Wing, Level 2, Sydney Children’s Hospital.
- Cost: Nil, just come along!
- What to wear/bring: Comfortable clothes and shoes.
Like more information?
- Please contact Kate Clark or Catherine O’Sullivan on 9382 0178.
- Please RSVP to Catherine O'Sullivan with the dates you are able to attend.