|Important Telephone Numbers:|
Health Direct Line - 24-hour Health Advice Line: 1800 022 222
National Asthma Council Australia
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Tel: 1800 032 495
- A wide range of information, brochures, papers, programs and other asthma resources. It provides the latest information on asthma to health professionals, people with asthma and their carers.
Kids with Asthma
- An interactive child friendly website developed by the National Asthma Council Australia
- asthma games for children
- asthma Information for parents/carers
- printable resources
Tel: 1800 645 130
- Asthma information and resources
- provides links to local State Asthma Foundations
- provides links to asthma information in languages other than English.
Australian Society for Clinical Immunology & Allergy (ASCIA)
Provides up to date, reliable information on asthma, allergy and immune diseases for health professionals, patients and carers.
Asthma resources available in languages other than English
- Parents and Carers Asthma Information Pack available in Chinese and Arabic.
- Asthma information available in the following languages; Indonesian, Italian, Greek, Vietnamese, Chinese, Arabic, and Turkish.
- Multilingual health resources in which you can search by language and topic.