Training for children's services staff
We provide asthma and anaphylaxis management training approved by the Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA).
Email us: email@example.com or call a Clinical Nurse Consultant.
- Christine on 9113 3396
- Melinda on 9382 8376
Our Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority training is delivered by qualified Clinical Nurse Consultants with extensive knowledge in the health and safety requirements of the children’s services sector.
Training is conducted at various local venues throughout the year and is suitable for childcare staff, crèche staff, volunteers, OSHC, and preschool staff. Participants receive an ACECQA approved certificate of attendance for asthma and/or anaphylaxis.
Here’s our 2019 schedule:
Asthma Management Training
- Tuesday 26 March 10.00am – 11.30am: St. George Hospital Kogarah
- Wednesday 10 April 10.00am - 11.30am: Sydney Children's Hospital Randwick
- Thursday 29 August 10.00am - 11.30am: The Sutherland Hospital Caringbah
- Thursday 7November 10.00am - 11.30am: Sydney Children's Hospital Randwick
Anaphylaxis Management Training
- Tuesday 26 March 12.00pm - 1.30pm: St. George Hospital Kogarah
- Wednesday 10 April 12.00pm – 1.30pm: Sydney Children’s Hospital Randwick
- Thursday 29 August 12.00pm - 1.30pm: The Sutherland Hospital Caringbah
- Thursday 7 November 12.00pm - 1.30pm: Sydney Children's Hospital Randwick
If you would like to discuss individual onsite training needs for your service, please contact us.
Like more information?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Clinical Nurse Consultants: Christine on 9113 3396 or Melinda on 9382 8376