Training for school staff
We provide asthma emergency management training delivered by qualified Clinical Nurse Consultants.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call a Clinical Nurse Consultant
- Christine on 9113 3396
- Melinda on 9382 8376
School staff can access FREE training via 2 methods:
- Self-directed learning via the Asthma First Aid Management in Schools eBook
The eBook can be conveniently completed in your own time at a pace that suits you. It is available for FREE from the Apple® iTunes® Store
To use the eBook, make sure you have the Apple® iBook® application and the most recent iOS (iOSX El Capitan®) update on your device before downloading the eBook.
Participants can request a training certificate of completion and encouraged to complete the online survey monkey evaluation.
- Face to face cluster training conducted at local venues.
Participants will receive a certificate of completion on the day of the training
Here’s our 2019 cluster training schedule:
- Thursday 7th March 1.00pm – 3.00pm: St George Hospital Kogarah
- Thursday 30th May 1.00pm - 3.00pm:The Sutherland Hospital Caringbah
- Tuesday 18th June 1.00pm – 3.00pm: Sydney Children’s Hospital Randwick
- Wednesday 18th September 1.00pm -3.00pm: St George Hospital Kogarah
Individual School On-Site training can be provided depending on trainer availability and location of school. There is a fee for this service.
Like more information?
Contact our Clinical Nurse Consultants
- Email Christine or call her on 9113 3396
- Email Melinda or call her on 9382 8376