Vmoney for VDOs and VMOs
The VeriSign VIP authentication process is no longer required to log in to the VMoney Web system. This is replaced with a security code sent via text message and/or email to a registered mobile phone and email account. Please read the FAQ factsheet for further information and instructions.
VMoney Web (VMoney) is an internet (web) based system which enables Visiting Medical Officers (VMOs) and Visiting Dental Officers (VDOs) to submit claims for payment online. VMoney will be used throughout NSW Health to process VMO/VDO payments. The paper-based system will gradually be phased out as VMO/VDOs are transferred onto VMoney.
VMoney enables VMO/VDOs or their delegates (such as business/ administration managers) to log hours, duties, and procedures undertaken so that appropriate payment can be made. VMoney will improve the ability to monitor the status of claims and track payments made to VMOs.
How do I get started?
- In order to proceed with Vmoney Web, you must first be granted access from NSW Healthshare Services. You must organise with the Workforce Services to request access on your behalf.
- Once you have been setup on Vmoney Web, you are no longer able to submit paper claims
- Workforce Services/Systems Administrator - (02) 9845 3538
- For all other Vmoney system enquiries please contact Vmoney Web Hotline on 1300 883 962
Training Guides and ELearning Tools:
To help you further, SCHN has produced and customised several user guides which provide step by step instructions for the major functions within the VMoney Application.
Vmoney Quick Guides which contains short (less than 2 minutes) video demonstrations of how to use the most common functions within the Vmoney Web Application. This is great with Ipads, see system requirements.
Healthshare Services (HSS) Vmoney Web tutorials which contain several narrated videos (between 5-20 minutes) exploring the Vmoney Web application in more detail
- File size – Vmoney Quick Guide 10MB
- File size – HSS VMoney Web tutorial 24MB
- Macintosh, Windows and Android devices - The Vmoney Quick guide and HSS VMoney Web tutorials open with internet connection
- Smartphone/Mobile devices – Will open with internet connection, the larger the device screen the better the visual clarity
- Apple Ipad only – You can download and install the tutorials as an ‘app’ to your Ipad using the free Articulate Mobile App link below. Once downloaded you may refer to the app without internet connection. Currently you are unable to do this for Windows and Android devices.
Contacts and Support
- For all enquiries please phone Vmoney Web Hotline on 1300 883 962
- For technical support including password resetting phone the State Wide Service Desk on 1300 285 533
- For Contracts and other personnel enquiries phone Workforce Services/Systems Administrator on (02) 9845 3538