Patient Experience | Hospital Data
Our Network aims to be Safer. Smarter. Stronger.
We aim for continual improvement in what we do. We participate in internal and external assessment to determine our progress. Have a look at these report cards:
- View The Children's Hospital at Westmead on the Australian Government's My Hospitals website.
- View Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick on the Australian Government's My Hospitals website.
- NSW Health conducted 'Your Say' workforce surveys in 2011, 2013 and 2015 and the People Matter Employee Survey in 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2017. For the latest results click on the aforementioned links and select Sydney Children's Hospitals Network.
The Bureau of Health Information surveyed the Emergency Departments in both our hospitals:
- View the results for the whole Network
- View the results for Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick
- View the results for The Children's Hospital at Westmead
Feedback from these surveys is used to develop strategic priorities to positively influence the workplace culture within the Network.
Every year, we produce Fast Facts to provide a snapshot of our achievements.
- See Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick Fast Facts
- See The Children's Hospital at Westmead Fast Facts
Here's a video about what families and consumers say about our services.
NSW Health Annual Reports
Every year NSW Health publishes an Annual Report to document its achievements.