Patient Experience | Hospital Data
Our Network aims to be Safer. Smarter. Stronger.
We aim for continual improvement in what we do. We participate in internal and external assessment to determine our progress. Have a look at these report cards:
- View The Children's Hospital at Westmead on the Australian Government's My Hospitals website.
- View Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick on the Australian Government's My Hospitals website.
- View Sydney Children's Hospitals Network on the Australian Governement's My Hospitals website.
The Bureau of Health Information provides information about the public healthcare system:
- View the results for Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick
- View the results for The Children's Hospital at Westmead
NSW Health conducts the People Matter Employee Survey every year. The latest results of the public sector survey can be found on the NSW Health website. Feedback from these surveys is used to develop strategic priorities to positively influence the workplace culture within the Network.
Every year, we produce Fast Facts to provide a snapshot of our achievements.
- See Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick Fast Facts
- See The Children's Hospital at Westmead Fast Facts
Here's a video about what families and consumers say about our services.
NSW Health Annual Reports
Every year NSW Health publishes an Annual Report to document its achievements.