Find leave provisions, working from home and HealthRoster/StaffLink information.
Resources for staff and managers
- Case locations - staff advice (22 September 2020)
- Ministry of Health Workforce Advice (3 September 2020)
- COVID-19 Contact Information form (if you have visited a case location or you are a close contact)
- Return to workplace guidance for managers
- COVID-19 managers' weekly task list (uploaded 13 May 2020)
- FAQs - COVID-19 paid special leave provisions for employees (uploaded 15 May 2020)
- Managed return to school for families (uploaded 22 April 2020)
- SCHN health roster processes in response to COVID-19 (uploaded 22 April 2020)
- Workforce information (16 April 2020)
- Vulnerable workers(April 2020)
- COVID-19 Recruitment Practices (uploaded 16 April)
- Presenting in person outside of an Ahpra office (March 2020)
- Student placements (uploaded 23 March)
- EIT instructions (recording WFH in Stafflink) (uploaded 19 March)
- Treasury Managed Fund (TMF) icare insurance information
- Updating your mobile phone in Stafflink
Working with Children checks
There is a new information sheet with advice on NSW Health policy requirements around WWCCs and other police checks during the COVID-19 emergency. The information sheet is accessible on the NSW Health intranet site and will be updated as necessary.
If you have questions, please email Vimmi Virdi, A/Manager, Employment Screening and Review Unit, or call on 8848 5176.