COVID Paediatric Literature Repository
These research papers have been sourced by a collaboration of SCHN researchers and staff.
For enquiries, please contact Trish Bennett, SCHN Medical Library Manager.
- Ph: (02) 9845 3617
- Mob: 0434559197
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is intended as a central portal for COVID-19 paediatric literature. This information does not constitute clinical advice. For the current clinical guidelines, please log into the SCHN intranet.
These articles are made available through the SCHN Medical Library subscriptions and selected free-access publishers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Pages are updated regularly and revision logs are listed on each page. If you have resources to add please contact us.
This week's recommended articles
- COVID‐19 pandemic: The impact on vulnerable children and young people in Australia
- Collection of COVID-19 papers coordinated by Prof Dominic Fitzgerald for Paediatric Respiratory Reviews
- Clinical Guidance for Pediatric Patients with Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C) Associated with SARS-CoV-2
- Revealing COVID-19 transmission in Australia by SARS-CoV-2 genome sequencing and agent-based modeling
Key websites and resources
- ANZCHOG - Updated advice for paediatric oncology and BMT patients during the COVID-19 pandemic
- ANZPID Interim guidelines for the clinical management of COVID-19 in children and adolescents - updated 15 May 2020.
- CIAP COVID-19 Resources
- ClinTrial Refer - COVID-19
- COVID-19 Critical Intelligence Unit - Daily Evidence Digests
- COVID-19 kids research evidence update (University of Melbourne)
- Don’t forget the Bubbles (Australian and International)
- National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce
- The Paediatric Active Enhanced Disease Surveillance (PAEDS) network
- Sydney Health Partners - COVID-19 News Wrap-up
- AAP Critical Updates on COVID-19
- Canadian Coronavirus Update – includes data of young people
- Child Trends - COVID-19 publications
- COVID-19 - guidance for paediatric services-Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health - UK
- LitCOVID – Curated PubMed Literature on COVID-19
- Red Book Online – COVID-19
- World Health Organization - Global Research on coronavirus disease (COVID-19)