Transition refers to the planned and coordinated move from paediatric care to the adult health system for those young people who will require ongoing medical care.
Here at The Sydney Children's Hospitals Network, the transition process is managed by Trapeze.
- Download 'Finding a good GP' Factsheet
- Download 'Questions to ask' Factsheet
- See all Trapeze factsheets
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.trapeze.org.au
- Phone: 02 8303 3600
- Fax: 02 8303 3650
- Location: Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick, Centre for Adolescent and Young Adult Health, Level 7, The Bright Alliance, Corner of High and Avoca Street, Randwick NSW, 2031