Oral Health—Dental at Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick
Phone: (02) 9382 2245
Fax: (02) 9382 2366
Level 2, High St Entrance, Prince of Wales Hospital.
The Department of Dental and Oral Surgery at Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick provides Dental, Orthodontic and Maxillofacial consultations and treatment for children and adolescents who are patients of the Hospital.
All hospital departments, clinics and wards may refer patients who require a dental consultation.
- Emergency treatment for patients who are referred to the department by the Emergency Department. This coverage applies 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
- Consultation and treatment for patients whose medical or surgical condition may require treatment by a dentist, or maxillofacial surgeon in a hospital environment.
- General dental treatment for children with intellectual disabilities.
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery for jaw fractures, impacted teeth, cysts and dentofacial deformities.
- Pre treatment dental assessment of immuno-supressed, oncology, cardiac and organ transplant patients and ongoing treatment where necessary.