Appointments: (02) 9845 2525
Fax referrals to: (02) 9845 0566
Location: Outpatients clinic, Level 2 The Children's Hospital at Westmead.
The Rheumatology Department at The Children's Hospital at Westmead treats all children with symptoms or signs of any musculoskeletal disease, such as juvenile arthritis or auto-immune and inflammatory diseases.
Outpatients and Bandaged Bear Clinics
Ph: (02) 9845 2525
Dr Jeff Chaitow and Associate Professor Davinder Singh-Grewal
Dr Jeff Chaitow holds clinic every fortnight on Thursdays
A/Professor Davinder Singh-Grewal holds clinic every Friday
Referral letter to the specialist by name, faxed to (02) 9845 0566
- Dr Jeffrey Chaitow, Head of Department, Paediatric Rheumatologist
- Associate Professor Davinder Singh-Grewal - Paediatric Rheumatologist
- Anne Senner - Clinical Nurse Practitioner
- Melanie Ryan - Physiotherapist
- Paula Bray - Occupational Therapist