Rheumatology at The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Appointments: (02) 9845 2525
- Email: SCHN-SCHRheumatology@health.nsw.gov.au
- Location: Outpatients Clinic, Level 2 The Children's Hospital at Westmead.
- GP, specialists, allied health or health professionals, please use ConsultMed for secure e-referrals. Create an account to get started.
- The Rheumatology Department at The Children's Hospital at Westmead treats all children with symptoms or signs of any musculoskeletal disease, such as juvenile arthritis or auto-immune and inflammatory diseases.
As part of treatment and management for these conditions, your child may be referred to Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Social Work, and Nutrition and Dietetics.
Outpatients and Bandaged Bear Clinics
Ph: (02) 9845 2525
Dr Jeffrey Chaitow and Associate Professor Davinder Singh-Grewal
Dr Jeffrey Chaitow holds clinic every fortnight on Thursdays
A/Professor Davinder Singh-Grewal holds clinic every Friday
Referral letter to the specialist by name
- Dr Jeffrey Chaitow, Head of Department, Paediatric Rheumatologist
- Associate Professor Davinder Singh-Grewal - Paediatric Rheumatologist
- Anne Senner - Clinical Nurse Consultant
- Kerry West - Physiotherapist
- Lyn Ward - Occupational therapist