Rheumatology at Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick
Appointments: (02) 9382 1597
Fax referrals to: (02) 9382 1787
Location: Outpatients Department, High Street entrance.
The Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick Rheumatology Department consists of a team of specialist rheumatologists, immunologists, paediatricians and physiotherapists who support children with diseases affecting the joints, muscles and bones.
Through a thorough assessment, diagnosis and treatment plan, the rheumatology team aims to reduce the symptoms and pain experienced by children with conditions such as arthritis and osteoporosis.
Ph: (02) 9382 1597
Dr Jeffrey Chaitow and Associate Professor Davinder Singh-Grewal
Dr Paul Gray, Dr Brynn Wainstein and Dr Catherine Frith
Clinics are held weekly, alternate Wednesdays and Thursdays
Method of referring
Referral letter to the specialist by name. Referral letters must be faxed to (02) 9382 1787.
- Dr Jeffrey Chaitow - Head of Department, Paediatric Rheumatologist
- Associate Professor Davinder Singh Grewal - Paediatric Rheumatologist
- Dr Paul Gray - Paediatric Immunologist
- Dr Catherine Frith - Paediatric Immunologist
- Debra Grech - Physiotherapist