Rheumatology at Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick
Appointments: (02) 9382 1597
Location: Outpatients Department, High Street entrance.
The Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick Rheumatology Department consists of a team of specialist rheumatologists, immunologists, paediatricians and physiotherapists who support children with diseases affecting the joints, muscles and bones.
Through a thorough assessment, diagnosis and treatment plan, the rheumatology team aims to reduce the symptoms and pain experienced by children with conditions such as arthritis and osteoporosis.
Ph: (02) 9382 1597
Dr Jeffrey Chaitow and Associate Professor Davinder Singh-Grewal
Dr Paul Gray, Dr Brynn Wainstein and Dr Catherine Frith
Clinics are held weekly, alternate Wednesdays and Thursdays
Method of referring
- Dr Jeffrey Chaitow - Head of Department, Paediatric Rheumatologist
- Associate Professor Davinder Singh Grewal - Paediatric Rheumatologist
- Dr Paul Gray - Paediatric Immunologist
- Dr Catherine Frith - Paediatric Immunologist
- Debra Grech - Physiotherapist