Spina bifida at Kids Rehab at The Children's Hospital at Westmead
Enquiries: (02) 9845 2769
Fax: (02) 9845 0685
Location: in Children's Assessment Centre, Outpatients building, level 3
The Spina Bifida Service Kids Rehab at The Children's Hospital at Westmead is a multi-disciplinary team including a Rehabilitation Physician; Clinical Nurse Consultant; Social Worker; Physiotherapist; Occupational Therapist; Speech Pathologist; Orthotist and Secretary.
- Antenatal Counselling
- Inpatient Service to children and young people living with Spina Bifida
- Outpatient Service
- Developmental Assessments
- Home Visits, Support and School Liaison
- Information, Education and Patient Advocacy
- Under 5 Parent Groups and Adolescent Groups
- Transition to Adult Health Care Service
- Rural Outreach Clinics as required
All enquiries to the Spina Bifida Secretary - (02) 9845 2769 Tuesday – Friday 8am - 4pm.