Patient and Family Partnerships
We want to partner with you and make positive changes to our services
Involving patients and families in health care improves outcomes for everyone. For this reason, the Sydney Children's Hospital Network (SCHN) is committed to working with our patients and families in all that we do.
Your ideas and feedback help make positive change to our services. We want to partner with you to improve communication, create stronger relationships and support collaboration between patients, families, carers and staff.
It does not matter how you choose to become involved, your voice makes a difference and your opinion is important to us. Some current opportunities include:
- Becoming a member of the Families and Consumer Council
- Becoming a member of the Youth Advisory Council
- Signing up to Families Online
- Joining one of the many Parent Advisory Groups
- Advising on our Carer Support Programs
- Being a part of the Redevelopment and Planning process for our sites
Are you interested in getting involved?
Complete this survey and a member of the Patient and Family Engagement Team will be in contact.
For more information, please email the Patient and Family Engagement team at SCHN-PatientandFamilyEngagement@health.nsw.gov.au