Patient and family partnerships
We want to partner with you to help make positive changes to our services.
Young people heal best when their families are part of the care team. Which is why we want to partner with you for improved communication, stronger relationships and clearer consultation between patients, families, carers and staff.
Your ideas and feedback help make positive change to our services. Opportunities for participation include:
- Joining the Families and Consumer Council
- Signing up to Families Online
- Being part of the Youth Advisory Council
- Joining one of the many Parent and Advisory Groups
- Advising on our Carer Support Programs
- Being part of the Redevelopment/Planning engagements when we are building new facilities.
- Telling us about your health education needs
Like to get involved?
Email Bianca Pratt, Patient and Family Engagement Officer.