Who is eligible for concessions?
- An ongoing cancer patient
- Long-term patients and their carers who are required to attend the hospital for a course of treatment over a period of time greater than one week
- A patient or carer attending more than twice a week (this includes carers of long-term patients who visit frequently)
- An outpatient attending for daily dressings
- A health promotion education class attendee
- A cardiac rehabilitation education and exercise class attendee
- A patient or carer experiencing financial hardship
- A holder of an RMS issued Disabled Parking Permit, Blue Pension Card, Gold Veterans Affairs Card, Maroon and Yellow Health Care Card, Blue Carer Allowance Health Care Card
- A Centrelink beneficiary who qualifies for a Pensioner Concession Card or a Health Care Card
- 0 to 3 hours: free
- 3+ hours: $5.50 (one exit only per 24 hours)
- 3 day ticket: $11.10 (Frequent use allowing multiple entries and exits in a consecutive 3 day period)
- 7 day ticket: $22.20 (Frequent use allowing multiple entries and exits in a consecutive 7 day period)
How to apply for concessions:
- Speak with the Clinical Support Administrator within your ward or clinic.
- You will be provided with a form to complete prior to validation.
- Take this form to the Information Desk, Prince of Wales Hospital (Barker St entrance) for validation prior to exit.
- Take your validated ticket to the Point Parking ticket machine to pay for your concession rate.
- Per fortnight: $40.03
- Out-of-hours pass (5 day): $20.00
Payroll deductions will be adjusted automatically.
- Per half hour or part thereof: $5.00
- Maximum daily charge: $29.00
- 5 day visitor pass: $90.00
If you have any questions, please email SCHN-SCHCarParking@health.nsw.gov.au