Come and visit our fortnightly Farmers Markets
New stallholders are joining us for this coming Farmers Markets on Wednesday, 14 March out the front of The Children's Hospital at Westmead. In addition to our favourites, we’ve got bagels, artisan bakers and a flower stall.
Choose something from 7.30am until lunchtime, but remember best bits sell out fast and there are plenty of FREE tasters on offer:
- Organic fruit and vegetables – not just bananas and broccoli. Have you ever tried a mangosteen?
- Olives, olive oil and dukkah – plenty of samples!
- Fresh flowers – her flowers are fresh and the prices are low
- Smoked meats – truffle salami. Need we say more?
- Wholefoods and paleo desserts – vegie chips are their hottest item
- Goats cheese – creamy and delicious
- Raw bush honey – taste test the cinnamon whipped honey
- Artisan bakery (with gluten free options) - have you seen the size and range of their sourdough?
- Bagels – get in before they sell out! Cheesy jalapeno is our top pick
Get in quick as our Farmers Markets will finish up for the season at the end of April 2018. But don't worry, they will be back in Spring!
Contact our Public Relations team if you want to know more about the markets on 02 9845 3364