Help us build a hospital!
We're inviting community members to join our newly-formed redevelopment Consumer and Community Advisory Committees.
There are 12 positions available at both Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick, Stage 1 and Children’s Comprehensive Cancer Centre, and The Children’s Hospital at Westmead Stage 2, where members will have the ability to play a meaningful role in decision-making for the projects.
The committees provide leadership, connection, coordination and support to strengthen consumer and community engagement while promoting awareness and understanding of the project and broader Redevelopment.
They'll help shape the health infrastructure and services that respond to the diverse and evolving healthcare needs of our community, and importantly, are needed to bring a diversity of input to inform prioritisation and decision-making on aspects such as:
- the physical and aesthetic nature of facilities
- service delivery
- training and education
- patient information
If you or someone you know is interested, please complete the Expression of Interest by COB on 31 July.
Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick
- Complete the Randwick EOI
- Read the Terms of reference for information on the frequency of meetings, decision-making mechanisms and the responsibilities of committee members.
The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Complete the Westmead EOI
- Read the Terms of Reference for information on the frequency of meetings, decision-making mechanisms and the responsibilities of committee members.
Email the Redevelopment Team for further information.