Children's COVID-19 testing in Western Sydney
If you live in Western Sydney and your child needs to be tested for COVID-19, there are lots of places you can visit.
Within the region, there are twenty locations which are able to assess children including walk-in clinics, drive-through clinics and private pathology providers, helping to make is easier and more convenient for families who need to access testing services. See the full list of children's COVID-19 testing services below.
Please remember, if your child is unwell it is important that you don't delay seeking medical care. Our hospitals are always here for when you need us most.
- The Children's Hospital at Westmead (this clinic is specifically for children and their accompanying parents/carers).
- Mt Druitt Hospital
- Parramatta Community Health Centre pop-up
- Blacktown Hospital (Babies under the age of 1 year will not be tested at this facility and will be referred to Blacktown Hospital Emergency Department)
- Westmead Hospital (Babies aged 2 years and below will be referred to The Children’s Hospital at Westmead. A review occurs if they present).
- Castle Hill Showground
- Merrylands Park
- Western Sydney University
- Auburn (Children under the age of 5 years will not be tested at this facility and will be referred to their closest Emergency Department)
- Blacktown (Children under the age of 5 years will not be tested at this facility and will be referred to Blacktown Hospital Emergency Department)
GP respiratory clinics
- Castle Hill
Private pathology provider drive-throughs requiring NO GP referral
- Minchinbury Histopath
Private pathology providers requiring GP referrals
- Auburn Clinical Labs/MedLab
- Bella Vista Clinical Labs
- Blacktown 4Cyte/Clinical Labs
- Parramatta Clinical Labs
- Quakers Hill MedLab
- Seven Hills Laverty
- Westmead Laverty
For more COVID-19 information, visit our dedicated webpage.