By day, Livewire delivers activities on the wards, whilst at night, the Starlight Express Room becomes a teen hangout!
To contact the Livewire Facilitators text or call:
- Sydney Children's Hospital at Randwick – 0420 892 334
- The Children's Hospital at Westmead – 0405 580 754
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You're welcome in the Livewire chill-out zone where you can be social, connect with others, chat with the facilitators or take part in a fun workshop.
Some of the fantastic workshops in the Starlight Express Room are light photography, nerf gun challenges, screen printing on t-shirts, tie-dying or just hanging out and listening to music. The Livewire Facilitators can also come to your ward to chat with you at your bedside.
We're around 1pm - 7:30pm:
- Everyday at The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Monday to Saturday at Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick