Biannual Orthopaedic Conference - Sticks and Stones 2023
For nursing staff and allied health professionalsinterested in differences between Paediatric orthopaedic management and care and patient/family experience.
This event is suitable for nursing staff and allied health professionals who are interested in differences in Paediatric orthopaedic management and care, and patient/family experience.
- DDH (Developmental Dysplasia of the Hips)
- CTEV (Talipes)
- Spine Trauma
- Cerebral Palsy
- Common Paediatric Knee Injuries
- Patient & Family Experience
When and where
- Lorimer Dods Lecture Theatre, The Children’s Hospital at Westmead
- Friday, 20 October 2023, 8am - 4pm
Tickets and registration
- In-Person: $60 (max. 45 tickets)
- Online: $20 (max. 60 tickets)
- Check out the program agenda and grab your ticket!
Organiser contact details
For event enquiries, please contact Cathy Ta, Clinical Nurse Consultant for Orthopaedic Orthopaedic Ward at The Children's Hospital at Westmead