Paediatric Update 2019
Join our annual two-day get together for paediatricians.
Phone the Education Centre on 9845 3566 or email SCHN-Education@health.nsw.gov.au
This year's program is a full one.
Day one opens with a session on Aboriginal health, then look at new pharmaceuticals. Clinical management updates examine impacts of seizures, concussions and genome vs exome sequencing. The afternoon session offers a choice of four workshops.
On Day two, we talk about ADHD sleep issues and tics, delayed cord clamping, appendix surgery, and the pros and cons of SSRI for adolescents. The afternoon is dedicated to weight management.
Don't forget to register for the Q&A breakfast session, the presentation dinner and the Friday morning Journal Club.
- Lorimer Dods Lecture Theatre, level 4, The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Thursday 14 November 8.00 - 20.30
- Friday 15 November 8.00 - 16.00
- Early bird (before 1 November) $400
- Standard (after 1 November) $450
Ready to register?
Registrations open soon!