2021 Enrolled Nurse Scholarships
Want to help sick kids? Apply today for an enrolled nurse scholarship.
NSW Health is offering scholarships for the Diploma of Nursing program in partnership with TAFE NSW and the NSW Health Registered Training Organisations.
Enrolled nurses are valued members, providing compassionate and skilled care across a range of clinical and community environments.
Employment opportunities and financial assistance available.
The scholarships include:
- Course fees for the Diploma of Nursing
- Offer of employment in a NSW public health facility on successful completion of the Diploma and
- Registration as an Enrolled Nurse (pending satisfactory employment checks).
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- live in NSW
- meet English language skill standards
- have completed HSC or Certificate III qualification (or equivalent)
- meet NSW Health immunisation requirements for work placement and subsequent offers of employment.
Interested in applying?
NSW Health is committed to growing our Aboriginal workforce. Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply.
Applications opened on 11 January 2021 and close at 5pm 11 February 2021.
For general enquiries about the Enrolled Nurse Scholarships, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org