All new research ethics applications to the SCHN HREC must be submitted via the Research Ethics and Governance Information System (REGIS). This page contains REGIS guides prepared by the SCHN Research Ethics Office to provide simplified, step-by-step instructions on how to navigate the system.
These REGIS guides must be read in conjunction with the SCHN HREC submission guidelines.
New Applications REGIS Guides
- How to Register a Project
- Completing & Submitting an Ethics Application (HREA)
- How to Resubmit an Ineligible Application
- How to Create a New Site Application (STE)
- How to Share Access to Applications on REGIS