Want to get in touch? Here's some information to get you started.
First things first. If you are having a medical emergency, call 000.
There's more information on our emergency services page.
Contact or visit a hospital
To get in touch with one of our hospitals, or to find directions, follow the links below:
- Contact us on (02) 9845 0000 or visit The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Contact us on (02) 9382 1111 or visit Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick
Deaf, hearing-impaired or speech-impaired customers can contact us through the National Relay Service.
Give them the hospital's number and they will connect you.
For more information, see www.relayservice.gov.au
Be aware that hospital visiting hours may vary from ward to ward. Note that most wards have a 'quiet time' in the afternoons between 12:30pm and 2pm, when children and infants sleep. Please respect other patients and families during this time.
For detailed information about visiting hospital or what to expect when you have a family member or friend stay in hospital, go to Your family's visit to hospital.
Compliments, complaints or concerns
We encourage you to voice any concerns you have about the care your child and family are receiving at Sydney Children's Hopsitals Network. In the first instance, please speak with a member of your child’s health care team or the Nursing Unit Manager of your ward. If you’re still not satisfied, you can:
- Email The Children's Hospital at Westmead or contact the Patients' Friend on (02) 9845 3535.
- Email Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick or contact the Patients' Friend on (02) 9382 0680.
- Read more about our Complaints, compliments and concerns process
The Sydney Children's Hospitals Network encourages and values feedback from patients, families and visitors to have your say.
The Children's Hospital at Westmead
Public Relations Manager: Matthew Hillard
Media enquiries: 02 9845 3583
Urgent after hours: 9845 0000 and ask for the media officer on call.
Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick
This website is managed by the Public Relations unit of The Children's Hospital at Westmead. If you can't find something or have a question:
- Email SCHN-CHW-PR@health.nsw.gov.au or call us on (02) 9845 3364.