© Sydney Children's Hospital Network. 2019
General copyright statement
Information on this website is subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968, vested in the Crown in the right of the State of New South Wales.
What information can I reproduce from this website?
All rights are reserved. However, in keeping with the NSW Government's commitment to encouraging the availability, dissemination and exchange of information (and subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968 Act), you are welcome to reproduce the Information which appears on the webite as long as the user of the Information agrees to:
- retrieve documents for information only.
- save or print copies for personal use only and not to reproduce any major extract or the entire document except as permitted under Copyright Act 1968 (as amended) without the prior written permission.
- acknowledge the source of any selected passage, table diagram or other extract reproduced.
- not make any charge for providing the Information to another person or organisation without the prior written consent of the Sydney Children's Hospital Network and payment of an agreed copyright fee.
- not modify the Information without the express prior written permission of the Sydney Children's Hospitals Network.