Contact The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- General numbers
- Directions, map and parking
- Media and public relations enquiries
- Services and special enquiries
- By email
- Switchboard: (02) 9845 0000
- International callers: +61 2 9845 0000
- Main fax: (02) 9845 3489
- DX: DX 8213 Parramatta
Deaf, hearing-impaired or speech-impaired customers can contact us through the National Relay Service.
Give them the hospital's number and they will connect you.
For more information, see www.relayservice.gov.au
Directions, map and parking
Read about Directions, map and parking.
Media and public relations enquiries
- Public relations: (02) 9845 3364
- for URGENT after hours queries (02) 9845 0000 and ask for the media officer on call.
- Email: SCHN-CHW-PR@health.nsw.gov.au
Services and special enquiries
- Bed Allocations: (02) 9845 2300
- Child Protection Unit (24 hrs): (02) 9845 0000
- Clinical Governance Unit (complaints, concerns, comments): (02) 9845 3442
- Day Surgery: (02) 9845 2219
- Enquiry Desk (inpatient enquiries): (02) 9845 3777
- Fundraising Department: (02) 9845 0000 and ask for fundraising
- Kids Health (health promotion and book shop): (02) 9845 3585
- Nursing Service (after hours): (02) 9845 0000
- Outpatients: (02) 9845 2525
- TTY for deaf and hearing impaired people: (02) 9687 9232
Postal address: The Children's Hospital at Westmead, Locked Bag 4001, Westmead 2145
Street address: Corner Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street, Westmead 2145.
Please direct all email correspondence via our feedback form.
This feedback form is not suitable for medical emergencies. Please note that enquiries relating to medical treatment or medical appointments cannot be addressed by e-mail. Please make any enquiries via telephone.
Please note that The Children's Hospital at Westmead does not currently offer opportunities for work experience, this is under review, so please check back in the future.