Contact Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick
- General numbers
- Directions, map and parking
- Media and public relations enquiries
- Fundraising enquiries
- By email
- In writing
- Switchboard: (02) 9382 1111
- International callers: +61 2 9382 1111
- Patient enquiries: (02) 9382 1212
Deaf, hearing-impaired or speech-impaired customers can contact us through the National Relay Service.
Give them the hospital's number and they will connect you.
For more information, see www.relayservice.gov.au
Directions, map and parking
Read about Directions map and parking.
Media and public relations enquiries
- Public Relations (media enquiries): (02) 9382 3571 or (02) 9382 4818
- for URGENT after hours queries (02) 9382 1111 and ask for the media officer on call.
Established in 1986, Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation has contributed more than $100 million over the past 30 years to support sick children and their families at Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick.
The Foundation funds the vital clinical care that these children need now, so they have the best possible treatment and hospital experience, and they also invest in research that will change and save more lives in the future.
Like more information?
- Visit the Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation website
- Email the Foundation or call on (02) 9382 1188
Please direct all email correspondence via our feedback form.
This feedback form is not suitable for medical emergencies. Please note that enquiries relating to medical treatment or medical appointments cannot be addressed by e-mail. Please make any enquiries via telephone.
Please note that Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick does not currently offer opportunities for work experience, This is under review, so please check back in the future.
Please address all written correspondence to:
Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick
Randwick NSW 2031