Donate to help sick children
We rely on community support to provide life-saving care for sick children and support for their families in their time of greatest need.
The Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation is the principal fundraising body for Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network. The Foundation's core purpose is to provide significant financial assistance for the support of equipment, research and clinical support.
Visit schf.org.au to learn more or donate to help.
- Donate to help The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Donate to help Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick
- Donate to help Bear Cottage
- Donate to help Newborn and Pædiatric Emergency Transport Service
- Donate to help Kids Research