Clinics at The Children's Hospital at Westmead
Information for paediatricians, general practitioners and other health professionals for referring patients to our outpatient services.
The referring process varies depending on each clinc.
When making an appointment we'll need the patient's full name, address, date of birth and the medical record number if the child has been to the hospital before.
The clinic visit time is a guide for when they will be seen. Depending on the clinic, the patient may be at the hospital for several hours.
Patients need to bring:
- Clinic Visit card with the medical record number on it if they have one
- Medicare card
- Child's health care record book (the 'blue book')
- New or current referral to the doctor they are to see if it is the first time.
Outpatient clinic referrals
If you would like to make an appointment, please email your referral to SCHN-CHW-Outpatients@health.nsw.gov.au or fax to 9845 0566.
Clinics A to Z
- Allergy and Immunology Clinics
- Child Development Unit
- Weight Management Services
- Cleft Palate
- Ear Nose and Throat
- Eye Clinic
- Feeding/ Multi-disciplinary Clinic / The Dysphagia Management Clinic
- Speech Pathology Department
- Clinical Genetics
- Genetic Metabolic Diseases Service
- Metabolic Clinic
- Phenylketonuria (PKU) Clinic
- Rett Syndrome Clinic
- Haematology and Anticoagulant
- Immune Deficiency
- Immunisation Adverse Events
- Malignant Hyperthermia
- Plastic Surgery
- Spina Bifida