Services for teens
Taking care of your health goes way beyond treating diseases and injuries.
Call 9382 5457 or email Trapeze
Trapeze is located at The Bright Alliance, Level 7, Centre for Adolescent and Young Adult Health, Corner of High and Avoca Street, Randwick.
Your mental, social and physical health are interconnected, so we provide programs that care for all aspects of your wellbeing.
Find out more about Adolescent Medicine Services at The Children's Hospital at Westmead or Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick.
Trapeze is a supported leap into adult care. The friendly staff can help you through:
- developing stronger links with a GP or medical specialist
- face-to-face and telephone support
- facilitate care coordination
- health coaching
- navigating the health system
- making sure you have entitlements and your own Medicare card
Like more information about moving into the adult health care system?